TERMS & CONDITIONS: THE INSULATION WAREHOUSE LTD:
WAIKATO/BAY OF PLENTY FREE INSULATION PROMOTION JULY TO SEPTEMBER 2017
Eligibility to enter Promotion Prize draw: Participants must be New Zealand residents and over the age of 18. The Insulation Warehouse’s agencies, suppliers, employees and their family members are not eligible to enter. To be eligible to enter, participants must register their name, residential property address and contact details @ www.insulationwarehouse.co.nz between 6.00AM Monday 17th July and 12.00AM Midnight, Sunday, September 10th , 2017.
Duration of Promotion: The promotion commences at 6.00AM Monday 17th July and closes 12.00AM Midnight, Sunday, September 10th , 2017.
Results: One prize winner will be drawn once per week starting from Monday 24th July 2017 at the Insulation Warehouse Limited Head Office, 383 Neilson St, Penrose, Auckland 1061. The weekly winner will be notified by phone and email within 24 hours of the weekly prize draw. Each weekly winner will also be acknowledged with a congratulations announcement in radio advertising each Tuesday following the Monday draw.
Details of Prizes/Values Draw: The prize is up to 200m2 of FREE ceiling and/or floor insulation or related services, fully installed into one house, including removal of any non-compliant existing insulation. The house must have accessible ceiling cavity and sub-floor areas. Concrete floors, flat roofs, low roofs and low floors that cannot physically be accessed are excluded. All insulation is New Zealand made and compliant with the NZ Residential Tenancies Amendment Bill, 2016. Total prize package value is up to $4000.00, GST Inclusive. If a house requires less than 200m2 of product, the balance is not refundable or transferable. The prize does not include any additional works that may be required by a builder or other trades.
We also need to say that the house needs to be within the normal standards of being insulated. IE must have accessible ceiling cavity and Sub floor areas. This is subject to our assessment normal process.
The prize is “up to” $4000 which is 200m2 of product in one house. If the house is only 150m2 of product the balance is not refundable or transferable.
1. Information on how to enter & prizes form part of these terms & conditions. Any entry not complying with these terms and conditions is invalid.
Entry is open to all New Zealand home owners, tenants and landlords over the age of 18, living in greater Waikato or the Bay of Plenty, (“Eligible Entrant”). Employees of the Promoter, the Promoter’s associated companies, the Promoter’s agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. By entering the promotion, all entrants confirm they are eligible to receive the prize and have insulation installed at the address nominated in their entry, in accordance with their own building regulations and tenancy agreements.
2. To enter the prize draw, an eligible entrant must register their name, residential property address and contact details @ www.insulationwarehouse.co.nz/promo or www.insulationwarehouse.co.nz/property during valid entry times between 6.00AM Monday 17th July and 12.00AM Midnight, Sunday, September 10th , 2017.
3. Only one entry per home and per entrant is allowed for the duration of the promotion.
4. All valid entries which qualify during the Promotion Period will go into the prize draw.
5. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of all entries made and reserves the right to disqualify any individual entrant or group of entrants for tampering with the entry process, or for submitting an entry that is not in accordance with the conditions of entry.
6. 8 Prize draws will be conducted once per week over 8 weeks, starting from Monday 24th July 2017 at the Insulation Warehouse Limited Head Office, 383 Neilson St, Penrose, Auckland 1061. The first valid entry drawn will win the prize.
7. Each weekly winner will be notified by phone and email within 24 hours of the weekly prize draw.
8. Prize is not transferable and cannot be taken as cash. The insulation and installation package which constitutes the prize will be delivered to the person whose contact details appear on the winning entry and installed only at the address nominated in their entry.
9. The Promoter is not liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered, including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss, or for personal injury suffered or sustained during the course of accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
11. Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
12. Each prize winner should look to the manufacturer of products and provider of services awarded as prizes for all warranties. However, these terms and conditions do not exclude or limit the application of any statutory provision (including a provision of the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 [NZ] where to do so would contravene that statute or cause any part of these terms and conditions to be void.
13. In the event that the prize is unavailable despite the Promoter’s reasonable endeavours to procure within New Zealand, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute a different prize of equal or greater value.
14. If for any reason this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, whether caused by infection by computer virus, mobile phone failure, line drop out, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or integrity of the Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion, (subject to any written direction given by a relevant Regulatory Authority), to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion. The Promoter may in its sole discretion disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process.
15. Entries are deemed to be received at the time of registration on the promoter’s website. The Promoter is not responsible for receipt of incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete information caused by an entrant or occurring during transmission. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone, telephone or computer network, or lines, servers, or telephone or internet providers, traffic congestion on any phone or computer network, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participants or any other person’s handset or computer related to or resulting from participation or sending or receiving of any communication or of any materials in this Promotion.
16. The Promoter is The Insulation Warehouse Limited, A New Zealand limited company. Company No. 5525445. Registered Offices; BDO Auckland, 116 Harris Road, East Tamaki, Auckland, New Zealand 17. Participation in the Promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. If the Winner does not accept these Terms and Conditions the prize will be forfeited.
18. By participating, entrants grant The Insulation Warehouse Limited exclusive permission to use their names, characters, photographs, videos, voices and likeness in connection with the Promotion and for future promotional and marketing purposes and waive any claims to royalty, right or remuneration for such use.